The domain name www.Jobsmate.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Decision Six Inc., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Whitefield, Bangalore – 560001. (herein after referred to as "Jobsmate.com").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc.
are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Jobsmate.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Jobsmate.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Jobsmate.com's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or provide other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The Website is a platform that Users utilize for taking services with respect to services provided by Jobsmate.com and interact with one another for their transactions. Jobsmate.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
• You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
• Belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
• Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
• Is misleading in any way;
• Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
• Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
• Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
• Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
• Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
• Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
• Harm minors in any way;
• Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
• Violates any law for the time being in force;
• Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
• Impersonate another person;
• Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
• Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
• Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
• You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
• You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
• You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
• You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Jobsmate.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Jobsmate.com on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Jobsmate.com's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Jobsmate.com's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Jobsmate.com.
• You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
• You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
• You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our platform. You shall not engage in any activity, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
• It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on theWebsite. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
• Jobsmate.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
You agree that www.Jobsmate.com can collect certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. and can automatically store it the database of Jobsmate.com. However, if you register yourself on Jobsmate.com, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access the web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, favorites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information.( herein after referred to as INFORMATION).
You agree and consent that any synchronization of your social media accounts with that of Jobsmate.com account shall be available to be viewed by other recruiters and third parties for the purposes of providing services of Jobsmate.com and other related activities.
You agree and confirm that any such INFORMATION collected through your registration or opting/ purchasing any paid services/non paid services on Jobsmate.com can use, transfer, process and store such INFORMATION in any manner whatsoever. The INFORMATION collected can be shared with third parties in case you register yourself on the Jobsmate.com or opting/ purchasing any paid services/non paid services on Jobsmate.com and you herein by agreeing to this terms and conditions grants explicit permission and approval for the same. You agree and confirm that no sensitive/personal information has been shared by you with www.Jobsmate.com.
We also use this Contact information to enhance the experience with our Services by helping you to grow your network by: identifying your contacts that are already Members of our Services; providing a template to send invitations on your behalf to your contacts that are not Members; and suggesting people you may know (even if not in your contacts) but are not yet connected with you on our Services (as we may infer from your shared connections or shared managers, employers, educational institutions and other such factors). We may also use this information to show you and other Members that you share the same uploaded contacts that may or may not be Members.
As between you and Jobsmate.com, you own the content and information that you submit or post to Jobsmate.com and you are only granting Jobsmate.com the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
• You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
• We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
• While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
• Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Services of Jobsmate.com, you agree that Jobsmate.com can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Jobsmate.com may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Further User hereby express that it has no objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by DECISION SIX INC.,, any third party on its behalf or any other party authorized by DECISION SIX INC.,, communicating to User with regard to the Jobsmate.com Services like Job Search, Job Alert, Career Services etc or any other services of its agents.. Notwithstanding User’s registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to Jobsmate.com Services. User further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Jobsmate.com does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Jobsmate.com will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Jobsmate.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Jobsmate.com has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Jobsmate.com you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Jobsmate.com’s website. Jobsmate.com therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites
This site is controlled and operated by Jobsmate.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Jobsmate.com. Jobsmate.com encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Jobsmate.com will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Jobsmate.com policies. Such instances: Threats of Bodily Harm - Jobsmate.com does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm. Misuse of Jobsmate.com System - Jobsmate.com allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Jobsmate.com system, but will investigate any misuse of this service. Spoof (Fake) email - Jobsmate.com will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Jobsmate.com's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Jobsmate.com Users. Jobsmate.com Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Jobsmate.com - Jobsmate.com prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Jobsmate.com Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Users. Jobsmate.com policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
• Limits on account privileges
• Account suspension
• Cancellation of listings
• Loss of special status
• Other Businesses
Jobsmate.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Jobsmate.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Jobsmate.com do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Jobsmate.com does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.